Shaped by Books: Each Peach Pear Plum

"Each Peach Pear Plum
I spy Tom Thumb
Tom Thumb in the Cupboard
I spy Mother Hubbard
Mother Hubbard in the cellar
I spy Cinderella
Cinderalla on the stairs
I spy the Three Bears
Three Bears out hunting
I spy Baby Bunting
Baby Bunting fast asleep
I spy Bo-Peep
Bo-Peep on the hill
I spy Jack and Jill
Jack and Jillin the ditch
I spy the Wicked Witch
Wicked Witch o'er the wood
I spy Robin Hood
Robin Hood in his den
I spy the Bears again
Three Bears still hunting
They spy Baby Bunting
Baby Bunting safe and dry
I spy plum pie
Plum pie in the sun
I spy everyone!"

(Completely typed from memory and sung/recited along with the tapping!)

Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlbergh is the only book I know off by heart, it is the only book worth knowing off by heart and is a must read for any littlies you know. Wonderful heart, wonderful words, wonderful rhythm and rhyme and wonderful pictures. Read it, learn it, recite it. Love it.

See also their other books which are also fantastic.