ANFSCD: Something Sciency?


http://www.publish.csiro.au/nid/20/pid/6459.htm

Since acing year 9 science to an awful teacher who obviously scared me away from science for life, I have little patience for interests of all those science-y and lovely people I know. However if you are one of these such types or know someone who is one of this very interesting breed then check out this book. I do not normally plug things to this degree, but having known Stephen for a few years and talked to him about just about EVERYTHING BUT science stuff, it just goes to show that you never know.

It is a handsome volume published by CSIRO (I do know who they are! They publish diet books too!) and is worth taking an interest in.

So have a click on the link and take a squiz and you never know the layers of protection against chemistry calculations and the way DNA is constructed and velocity measurements and you might learn something.