NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is how I chose to spend my time post-handing in assesment. Yes you did read that correctly, totally the best way to recover from writing long assesment tasks in a short period of time post-thesis is to write a novel.

Sorry. Start a novel.

Well the good news is that I completed the required

50,000 words !!

and submitted them 3 mins before midnight, the slightly frustrating news is if this baby is going to get finished it probably needs many, many more words than that.

Anyway, if you are interested, here is the link to the NaNoWriMo website: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

As a reward for reaching the target word count we got given little badges with which to adorn our blogs, they are saved on my laptop rather than this computer but post them I shall. One feels entitled to gloat a little!